Papa Pump Warranty
Important: Please complete the on-line warranty registration form from the link at the bottom of the page or return the completed warranty registration slip that came in your Papa Pump kit box. Failure to do so will not affect your statutory rights, but may affect the warranty period offered.
Terms & Conditions
Terms of the manufacturer’s warranty
1. The Papa Pump (“The Pump”) warranty is provided by Papa Ltd. The Pump is warranted to be free of material and workmanship defects for a 5 year period (blue pump), 10 year period (Papa Plus Package) or a 3 year period (green Agri pump), from the date of purchase. Please note the Pressure Vessel is warranted for a 12 month period from date of purchase and the rubber valves are not covered by this warranty.
2. The customer’s registration should either be by completing and mailing the paper form included with the pump to Papa Ltd at the address shown on the bottom of this webpage or by completing the online form, within 30 days of purchase to obtain the full warranty period. Failure to do so will not affect the purchaser’s statutory rights, but the full warranty period may not apply.
3. Papa Ltd. will endeavour to provide prompt service in the unlikely event of a problem occurring but cannot be held responsible for any consequence of delay, however caused.
4. All claims under this warranty must be made to Papa Ltd. or their approved representative prior to any work being carried out. Proof of purchase date must be provided to validate this warranty.
What is not covered under the terms of the manufacturer's warranty
This warranty does not cover normal operating wear of rubber components, nor any malfunction, failure or defect resulting from accident, misuse, abuse, neglect, alteration, modification, improper installation, natural disaster or lack of filtration. The warranty does not include any charges, labour or liabilities relating to the repair or loss of water in the event of a malfunction of this equipment.
What to do if a fault is found
In the first instance, contact your installer or commissioning engineer to ensure that the fault does not lie with the system or any other components or any incorrect setting. The Papa approved retailer or distributor from where the Pump was purchased (if not directly from Papa Ltd.) will process any warranty claim and provide any necessary replacement parts.
The terms of this warranty do not affect the customer's legal rights
1) The obligations and regulations involving water abstraction (which may vary from one region or nation to another) may mean a permit is required for the PAPA Pump. PAPA Ltd is not responsible for customer’s action with regard to any regional or national environmental regulations.
2) By buying the Pump, the Customer has researched and has understood the performance specifications and limitations of the PAPA Pump. PAPA Ltd is not in any way responsible for actual realised performance being below simulated or forecast performance due to faulty installation. Nor is PAPA Ltd obligated to provide support after this sale, unless this is a warranty claim.
3) PAPA Ltd may charge at any time for any advice, PAPA Pump site support and all assistance otherwise provided before, during and after sale of equipment on a case by case basis.
4) Terms and conditions of supply, product specifications and prices may change at any time without prior notice. Customer Statutory Rights are not affected.
5) Click Here for privacy information.